Father’s Day gift shopping can be a nightmare with thousands upon thousands of products to choose from. Sometimes deciding on a gift can be bewildering and the process takes hours of your time. To help everyone with Father’s Day gift ideas I have decided to share my 5 favorite gifts for Father’s Day.
1) Silver Pocket Watch w/ Chain — Being punctual is quite important, which makes this classy pocket watch an ideal gift for businessmen and other dads that need to be places on time. Yes, cell phones and the clock in your car tell time, but not in a sophisticated, classy way. To make things even better, the pocket watch can be engraved with your father’s initials making for a memorable gift that he will keep for years.
2) Black Leather Watch Case — For the father that has multiple watches this black leather watch case is an excellent gift. I myself have two watches but no place to officially put them. Usually I put them on my nightstand or in my drawer, though a watch case like this would be awesome.
3) Espresso All-In-One Desktop Memo Set — With technology taking over the world it’s something difficult to feel cozy and at home in one’s office. This desk set is a classy upgrade to any workstation and is something your father will love.
4) CEO globe bookends – These bookends are an excellent addition to any collection. They’re artistic and can be used in an office and are also perfect for a cigar room or billiards room.
5) Dad’s Poker Night Set – My dad absolutely loved to play poker and for this reason I had to put a poker set on my list of top 5 Father’s Day gifts. This poker set comes with everything needed for a night of competition.
Have a wonderful Father’s Day!