Finding personalized gifts for him is never easy, and today’s modern men looks for more in traditional gifts. They look for that small touch that will set it apart from the rest. Watch our latest video showcase on our personalized valet for men, and see why it’s a favorite among modern men who appreciate the sophistication and versatility of a handmade gift.
Los Angeles, California – MemorableGifts.com, founded in 1999 and now a leader in personalized gifts, is celebrating Raffi Dermenjian’s first Father’s Day by adding a new line of Father’s Day presents to the website.
Father’s Day 2010 will be an important event for Raffi Dermenjian and his wife Ani Dermenjian as they celebrate the holiday with their new baby boy — Christopher. Mr. Dermenjian stated: “I am the happiest man. This year I will be able to celebrate my first Father’s Day and do so with my lovely wife and our miracle baby boy. What a blessing.”
To celebrate the special occasion, MemorableGifts.com has been updated with a variety of unique Father’s Day gifts, which will bring families closer together and help mark the holiday in time. Some presents are small in size but thoughtful and meaningful enough to be cherished for a lifetime.
1223 Wilshire Blvd., #813
Santa Monica, CA 90403
When I was growing up I remember my family would always get together for nice dinners and my dad would play cards with my uncles and family friends. It was a fun, entertaining way to bring people together and was much better than gathering around the television. If your father happens to enjoy playing cards — whether it’s poker, blackjack or another game — you may want to consider giving your dad a card-related present this Father’s Day.
For one, giving your dad a Father’s Day present that fits his interests is very important. If you know he loves playing cards and does so often, a set of poker chips, a card table or another gift will definitely spark his interest. The goal is to get him something he will enjoy and something that won’t be forgotten anytime soon. A long time ago I purchased a set of engraved poker chips for my dad, which he fell in love with and all of his friend got a kick out of. Small things like these are excellent Father’s Day gifts.
Secondly, I suggest giving your dad a Father’s Day gift that he can actually use. Many times we get gifts that are thoughtful, cool and we’re appreciative, but we really have no use for them. For example, how many picture frames can one person have without having to expand their house? Select a card-related gift that your dad will enjoy and something he can use.
Lastly, one of the best reasons to purchase the above-mentioned gifts are because they will, in a essence, bring you closer to your dad. By giving him something that you both can enjoy and bond through a closer relationship will be built.
I hope this article has been helpful and have a good Father’s Day in 2010!
This Father’s Day I suggest you do something that’s different from all other years; something that’s unique and memorable. Instead of simply buying a generic present to give your father, think about actually creating a gift for your dad. But, how can you create a gift?
In my opinion, personalizing or engraving existing gifts, such as a picture frame or clock, gives you the best of both worlds. You have a nice, well-made present to which your dad’s name, initials, the date and pretty much anything else can be added. By marking a present and holiday in time via engraving, a gift can be kept for years and memories will always be there.
Also, the simple action of making an extra effort to personalize or engrave a Father’s Day gift means a lot and your father will appreciate it.
Lastly, have fun! That’s all that matters.
Father’s Day gift shopping can be a nightmare with thousands upon thousands of products to choose from. Sometimes deciding on a gift can be bewildering and the process takes hours of your time. To help everyone with Father’s Day gift ideas I have decided to share my 5 favorite gifts for Father’s Day.
1) Silver Pocket Watch w/ Chain — Being punctual is quite important, which makes this classy pocket watch an ideal gift for businessmen and other dads that need to be places on time. Yes, cell phones and the clock in your car tell time, but not in a sophisticated, classy way. To make things even better, the pocket watch can be engraved with your father’s initials making for a memorable gift that he will keep for years.
2) Black Leather Watch Case — For the father that has multiple watches this black leather watch case is an excellent gift. I myself have two watches but no place to officially put them. Usually I put them on my nightstand or in my drawer, though a watch case like this would be awesome.
3) Espresso All-In-One Desktop Memo Set — With technology taking over the world it’s something difficult to feel cozy and at home in one’s office. This desk set is a classy upgrade to any workstation and is something your father will love.
4) CEO globe bookends — These bookends are an excellent addition to any collection. They’re artistic and can be used in an office and are also perfect for a cigar room or billiards room.
5) Dad’s Poker Night Set– My dad absolutely loved to play poker and for this reason I had to put a poker set on my list of top 5 Father’s Day gifts. This poker set comes with everything needed for a night of competition.
Have a wonderful Father’s Day!